Jul 5, 2016

Top Ten Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 3000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

1. Violent Ends

This was one of my favorite books of 2015, and everyone NEEDS to pick it up ASAP!





2. The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando

This book was hilarious and a great summer read so I would pick it up now!





3. Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones


I love this book so much, I must have reread it about 3 times...





4. Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins

This book was so original and inspiring, and you know everyone ships Cami and Julian so hard.






5. Dreambender by Ronald Kidd


One of the few middle grade books I have enjoyed in awhile.





6. Summer of Sloane by Erin L. Schneider


A great contemporary for the summer.
7.  These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker


A great historical fiction, and I love the cover!




8. The Trouble With Destiny by Lauren Morrill


An adorable cover to pair an adorable book!






9. What's Broken Between Us by Alexis Bass



This is a great, serious contemporary to read whenever for all teens.


10. The Half Life of Molly Pierce by Katrina Leno


This book was seriously trippy but seriously worth it. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment