Jun 28, 2016

Top Ten Movie Adaptations I Haven't Read the Book For

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Along with books I also love a good movie, so sometimes I love a movie so much that I don't read the book before or after. I just want to experience some stories only in film, and sometimes I only want to experience them in a book. That doesn't I haven't read and watched some stories, but here are some stories I've only watched.

1. Forrest Gump by Winston Groom









2. The Godfather by Mario Puzo








3. Different Seasons by Stephen King (Movie: The Shawshank Redemption)







4. Catch Me If You Can by Frank W. Abagnale and Stan Redding






5. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine







6. Jumanji by Chris Van Allsburg






7. The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor Hugo






8. Marley and Me by John Grogan







9. Legally Blonde by Amanda Brown







10. Who Censored Roger Rabbit? by Gary Wolf (Movie: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)






No comments:

Post a Comment