Aug 4, 2015

Top Ten Fairytale Retellings I Want To Read

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

1. Cress by Marissa Meyer


This book has been sitting on my shelf for almost a year, and while I really want to read it I can't push myself to do so. Hopefully, I'll be able to read it by the end of the year.








2. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge


My sister read this book and loved it, so I want to pick this up at one time or another.








3. Entwined by Heather Dixon


I read the synopsis for this book on Goodreads, and I was really intrigued. Really excited to read this, but because of the cover I want to buy this one before I read it.









4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


Everyone has been raving about this book, and I can't wait to read it too. I just recently picked it up from the library, so hopefully I'll be able to read it soon.










5. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce


I also read the synopsis for this on Goodreads, and now I'm really excited to read it. Although, I need to find it before I can read it.










6. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine


The movie was one of my favorites as a kid, and I can't wait to read the book now. Although, I've been saying that for years, so I don't really know when it will actually happen.









7. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis


Another one people on Goodreads have been raving about. I can't wait to get my hands on it, and since I haven't read the synopsis I'm going in blind which is exciting.









8. Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay


My sister read and loved this book as well. It's sitting on my bookshelf, so I will definitely read it sometime in the future.










9. Wicked by Gregory MaGuire


I haven't seen the musical, but if the time ever comes hopefully I'll have read the book before then. The concept is very interesting, and I can't wait.










10. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale


I have absolutely no idea what this book is about, but I've heard a lot of good things about it on Goodreads. I want to go in blind, so hopefully I'll be able to read it soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment