Aug 20, 2015

Bout of Books Update Day 2&3: Significantly Better

Bout of Books
Day 2 was a lot better for Harleen than me but I owned day 3. Each of us got a lot of reading done though. 

Let's start with Day 2!

Harleen continued reading the same two books as Monday, thus finishing Darwin and getting 63% through Spinning Starlight. Progress!

Darwin: Portrait of a Genius    Spinning Starlight

Books Finished: 1
Pages Read: 207
Pages Read Total: 277

I continued to read Othello and finished Act 1. 

Othello
Books Finished: 0
Pages Read: 26
Pages Read Total: 55

Onto Day 3!

Harleen finished Spinning Starlight, started the Magnificent Bastard Tongue (14 pgs) and Clockwork Angel (55 pages).

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)    Our Magnificent Bastard Tongue: The Untold History of English    Spinning Starlight

Books Finished Total: 2
Pages Read: 193
Pages Read Total: 470

I was tired of Harleen showing me up and me having to read Othello so I started and finished Fighting for Forever by J.B. Salsbury to finish the series. I did continue to read Othello however.

    Fighting for Forever (Fighting, #6)

Books Finished Total: 1
Pages Read: 386
Pages Read Total: 441

So close to Harleen!

How is your read-a-thon going?

No comments:

Post a Comment