Jan 29, 2014

Review: The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead

The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)Author: Richelle Mead
Publisher: Razorbill
Number of Pages: 438

Synopsis:
"Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets - and human lives.
In The Indigo Spell, Sydney was torn between the Alchemist way of life and what her heart and gut were telling her to do. And in one breathtaking moment that Richelle Mead fans will never forget, she made a decision that shocked even her. . . .
But the struggle isn't over for Sydney. As she navigates the aftermath of her life-changing decision, she still finds herself pulled in too many directions at once. Her sister Zoe has arrived, and while Sydney longs to grow closer to her, there's still so much she must keep secret. Working with Marcus has changed the way she views the Alchemists, and Sydney must tread a careful path as she harnesses her profound magical ability to undermine the way of life she was raised to defend. Consumed by passion and vengeance, Sydney struggles to keep her secret life under wraps as the threat of exposure — and re-education — looms larger than ever."
The minute I finished this book, I knew. I knew that the review was going to be a gif filled mess. I finally got my Sydrian fix after months of waiting and what happens...? I'm a freaking heap of tears.
This book has to be the best out of the series so far. This books was just so…I don’t even have words! I can’t even comprehend that amount of craziness I am feeling right now. This book pretty had me feeling all the feels, and I am obviously going to list them all down.

  • SYDRIAN!!!!! (Sydney & Adrian)
  • We see Rose and Dimitri again! :D
  • ADRIAN!
  • Who doesn't get a rush from sexy vampires??
  • THE GOD DAMN FREAKING ENDING!!!
I really have to take the time to talk about the ending. For those of you who have read the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, take the ending of Opal and the amount of feels you had and multiply that by...I don't know...20. I was literally on the floor clutching the book, rolling around crying like the baby that I am. 

I can promise you I was not drinking. I'm only 15! 

If you guys haven't read any of Richelle Mead's books then you should get up and go buy one and then notice that HER CHARACTERS ARE SO AMAZING! Like she's just an amazingly talented writer that I worship a little bit. Her characters are very rich, and they just come to life in your mind. They are so real that I'm in love with Adrian and I'm not sure whether I will ever get over it, probably won't. Also, I'm in that phase where I am just striving to be Sydney.

I highly recommend reading at least one Richelle Mead book in your life. If you decide you should read this then guess what? You're going to be hella confused. Read the Vampire Academy first and then keeping reading until you're obsessed like the rest of us.

After this book I've been in a bit of a book slump but hey! It will be okay...eventually. If you are going to read this book then read it before you go on vacation so you can heal properly because you won't want to touch another book for the fear of going through what you just went through again.

Now that you are afraid of reading of this book, I'm going to apologize for such a weird review. I'm really sorry, but this really is an amazing book written by an amazing author. Not any book or writer can give me this kind of a reaction to a book.

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment