Jul 14, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 6

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine
The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by Good Books and Good Wine.

Q: Describe how you shop for books.

A: I don't frequently walk into Barnes & Nobles to just look for a book. I usually already know what book I want to buy and so I walk in, find the copy in the best condition, check out and leave. 

Now if I'm going to a place Ollie's where you can get a book that is $18.99 in B&N for only $2.99 at Ollie's. There I usually browse the shelves, find a book that I like, find the one in best condition, and then check out and leave. 

At B&N I only buy 1 or 2 books, but at Ollie's I'm always buying 5 or 6. Once I walked out with 14 books for only $30. 

How do you shop for books?

No comments:

Post a Comment