Jun 13, 2013

Review: Vindicated by Keary Taylor

Vindicated (Fall of Angels, #3)Author: Keary Taylor
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars  

Omigod! Omigod! I freaking loved this book...what am I saying I freaking loved this series!!!! This is the first series since I read Twilight that I have given all the books in the series five stars. This series was just so emotional. 

Here's the synopsis:
"With the pain of the past behind them, Jessica and Alex are ready to move on with their lives. But moving on is hard when it involves reconnecting with the family who wanted to send Jessica to an institution. And living life isn’t easy when someone who doesn’t belong is watching her, threatening her life, determined to take Jessica back to the afterlife she should have joined months ago.
And every day becomes a little harder for Alex. Time is ticking and if it runs out, Alex won’t be returning to the world of the living. It all boils down to Cole’s final words to Jessica: What are you willing to do to save him?
The answer to keeping Alex lies in Jessica returning to the place he saved her from."

I really thought that we were going to lose one of the main characters at the end of the book. I was just so hysterical. Usually I would fling my book at the wall but I was reading my Kindle and if I threw that at the wall...let's just say my parents would not be the happiest parents in the world. 

I really thought I would end up giving this book a four because the ending would end up being a flop. Thank god it wasn't! I think I would have died if it was. This book was very bittersweet. 

Jessica had to go visit her mom who after seeing her scars still didn't believe her about the whole angels deal, and then she actually somewhat got along with her after that got out. I was bawling my eyes out when Alex's time was up. I wanted to cry so badly, and I rarely cry when it comes to books. Keary Taylor I salute you! 

Then when Jessica switched places with Alex I was just shocked. Like I expected it to happen but I didn't know that it would happen like that. This book just had o many ups and downs I just didn't know what was going to happen, what to feel when reading certain parts. It was just so emotional! 

I just really love this series. I just really want copies of the books. . Hopefully I get it soon! *fingers crossed* but I do have to stay within budget range. *sigh* Either way, all of you people need to go read this book. It's not an option. If you read this your life will not be the same. Go READ IT AND ENJOY! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment