Mar 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #1


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

So my pick for my first ever "Waiting On" Wednesday is Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare! It will be a bittersweet ending I bet.

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)Expected Publication: March 19th, 2013

Synopsis: Danger intensifies for the Shadowhunters as the New York Timesbestselling Infernal Devices trilogy comes to a close.

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.




Guys, I have to say...the cover is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I fell in love with it. What team are you guys? Will or Jem? As much as I love Jem, I've got to say I am a total Will fan. 

What books are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment