Mar 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #2

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's top ten Tuesday will be my favorite covers!

From What I Remember...
10. From What I Remember by Stacey Kramer.                             What I really like about this cover is the simplicity of it, but at the same time it's eye  catching. You get a sense of each character's personality before you even start the book.
Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)
9. Pivot Point by Kasie West. I love this cover! It is just so intriguing, and it really just leaves a mystery to what the book is about. Does she have a clone? Can she switch lives? Who knows?!
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)8. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire.
I love the butterfly in the jar. That's all I really have to say. It beautiful, gorgeous, and eye-catching. 
The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax (The Mephisto Covenant, #1)
7. The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax by Trinity Faegen.The girl is basically what I love about this cover. She looks so real and her dress is just so pretty! While the girl looks real, the background looks painted so it makes a beautiful contrast.
Origin6. Origin by Jessica Khoury.
I love all the shrubbery that surrounds the white figure. Then the figure has this random purple flower in his/her hand that just is somewhat hidden, but at the same time is a big part of the cover.
Defiance (Defiance, #1)5. Defiance by C.J. Redwine.
The cover of this book is so freaking accurate with this book, I love it. I also love how the girl's hair just sort of pops out at you, and then there is the random background. Well it's not really random but it is pretty!
The Selection (The Selection, #1)4. The Selection by Kiera Cass.
Okay, so now a days we see a lot of covers with girls in gowns. Half the time those girls never 
even wear a dress in the book. In this book the characters actually wear gowns, on like a DAILY basis. Then you see this image of one girl in random positions, at first you think that she's standing in a room of mirrors, but it's actually just a bunch of girls. Really, really cool.

Altered (Altered, #1)3. Altered by Jennifer Rush.Okay, do I really need to explain why I like this cover? There's a hot guy on the cover, and there are like branches that are sort of tattooed onto his body but then come off and are real. The cover of the writing is such a pretty neon green that captures your attention.
Crap Kingdom2. Crap Kingdom by D.C. Pierson.
Okay, this book hasn't come out yet so don't go off to buy this book. You can do that on.... March 7th. I still love the cover though. The title is hilarious and the picture on it is too. The cover is really simple but it totally goes with the title. You've got the crown which has to do with kingdom and they guy is sitting on a toilet, which has to do with crap. Yeah...not very funny. Either way love the cover.
ONTO NUMBER ONE!!!!!!

1. Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer.
This isn't the greatest book ever but oh my holy lord, I LOVE THIS COVER!!! I obsess over it yet no one else gets my enthusiasm. So I'm gonna make it big so y'all can admire it, but isn't it beautiful? The way the snake wraps around her throat? I know it looks kind of scary but it looks SO COOL!!!! Sorry on total crazy mode. Here's the cover!
Arcadia Awakens (Arkadien, #1)

SO PRETTY/COOL/AMAZING/LEGENDARY!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this. What covers do you really like? Maybe I'll check the book out. 

Until next time,
Little Bookworm ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cinder has very pretty cover but it just doesn't make the list...sorry.

      Delete
  2. I read Beautiful Disaster last year, it was amazing! Such a guilty pleasure read in my opinion :)

    My TTT for my TBR of spring :)

    ReplyDelete