Dec 21, 2012

We Survived the End of the World.

Sorry guys, I haven't posted anything in a while, but the year is ending and winter break is near, and that means tests and other things I must get ready for tests. Yeah...that's the end of my short-lived poetry session. Maybe I'll post some of my more successful poems. What do you guys think of that? Just comment.

So at the start of 2012, I made a goal on Goodreads.com for how many books I would read! I made the goal of 200. Many people questioned me on whether I would reach that goal or not. Yeah, well, for all of you who didn't believe I did read 200 books, and guess what? I'm on book 202. Now I have another week to read a ton of books. Now, I need your help. What do you guys think I should make my next goal for 2013? I'm thinking 250, but I'm in high school now, so there will be times of jobs and such, oh well.

Here's my favorite books I read this year(in no particular order):
Just click on the name of the book to get a synopsis, or my review.
The Selection by Kiera Cass.
Fall of Angels Trilogy by Keary Taylor
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax by Trinity Faegan
Pulled by A.L. Jackson
From What I Remember by
Rock and A Hard Place by Angie Stanton
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Divergent by Veronica Roth

I still have to write reviews on some of these books. Expect some more posts soon!

So people the world was supposed to end today... we survived! I am so happy! So how do you guys feel? Do you think that people will make another date another 5 or 10 years from now about the world ending? I definitely think so.

So the season of giving is near and I received a $25 gift card from Barnes and Nobles today from my Secret Santa! Thanks C.W. I love you! So what do you guys want for Christmas/ Kwannza(did this end already?) or what did you get for Hanukkah? I really want Warm Bodies by Issac Marion.

Check out his blog:
http://burningbuilding.blogspot.com/

So if anyone wants to send me it just comment or message me! ;p Just kidding....maybe.

Happy Holidays,
Little Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment