Dec 8, 2012

Review: Take This Regret by A.L. Jackson

Take This RegretAuthor: A.L. Jackson
Publisher: Sapphire Star Publishing 
Number of Pages: 242

Here's the synopsis:
"There are some mistakes we make that we will regret for the rest of our lives. For Christian Davison, it was the day he betrayed Elizabeth Ayers. For five years, Christian has regretted the day he walked away from his family and will do anything to win them back. Can Elizabeth forgive someone who has committed the unforgiveable? Or are there some wounds that go so deep they can never heal?"

Let me just say. I had just finished reading Delinquent Daddy before I started reading this and let me tell you it got really confusing at times. I kept on getting confused about whether this was Boston or Christian.

 I thought that Christian was a total douche bag telling Elizabeth to get an abortion. In my opinion and abortion is close to murder. Your killing a human being. Sure that human may not have seen the world yet but it is still human. I really liked Christian better then Boston and this story was way better. 

I hated the way that Elizabeth had responded when she had slept with Christian. She had made that decision he didn't force her. He was an ass for being so hasty. God I can't really even talk about this book. It was just really good. I definitely recommend reading this book.

Sorry guys for this really short review, but my thoughts are really hazy and confusing between this and Delinquent Daddy. :(


Rating: 4 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment